Things offloaded onto me last week by my mother and grandmother:
1. Three substantial swathes of terracotta-coloured cotton with honeycomb texture.
2. Silk shirt with green screen-print, probably 1980s but looking strangely contemporary.
3. Navy blue silk shirt with short sleeves and polka-dots – another one for K .
4. Bird-patterned cushion cover. No idea.
5. A 1980s cropped suede jacket with large shoulders; taking the ’80s retro thing far too far for me.
6. Two chipped earthenware vases my mother was taking to the tip, which might work somehow in my garden.